The Emory Saint Joseph’s “Run for Mercy 5k” is a family-friendly and Peachtree Qualifier event held in the City of Dunwoody beginning and ending at the Perimeter Place shopping center. As Atlanta’s first hospital sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy, Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital has a wonderful heritage of providing compassionate, clinically excellent health care. Emory Saint Joseph’s is a leader among all Georgia hospitals and is part of the Emory Healthcare system. To continue that mission, this race will benefit Mercy Care, an organization that provides health care services to the poor and marginalized, and will assist in building their next clinic in the Chamblee community to better assist that population.
We encourage community members of all athletic levels to participate—from professional runners to families who want to get out and go on a walk together and benefit a great cause—all are welcome! The “Run for Mercy 5k” will take place on Sunday, June 12 at 8:00 a.m. Learn more about the Run for Mercy 5K.
- We will have two race lengths, a 5k and a 1k, so please select the length you would like to participate in when you register.
- Early registration for 5k $30 (price increases to $35 on 6/6)
- Early registration for 1Kk $30 (price increases to $35 on 6/6)
- Ghost Runner (I will not be participating in the race, but wish to register.) $30 (price increases to $35 on 6/6)
- No DAY OF Registration.
- Registration closes on June 10.
- No pets. Strollers welcome.
Click here to register now!
Learn more about Mercy Care in the video below.