Emory Transplant Center is dedicated to partnering with our patients and their families to provide a quality and caring experience. One of the ways in which we track the patient experience is by regularly surveying our patients about the care they received at our facilities. Emory Healthcare works with Press Ganey to conduct a nationally benchmarked, objective patient satisfaction survey.
We are proud to share with you some of the gracious remarks we have received. Our physicians and staff continue to work to improve patient satisfaction and the care experience. Our goal is to respect our patients and visitors, value them as special people, and care about their overall wellbeing. Below are some of the comments Emory Transplant Center has received from our patients:
- [We are] always greeted by the front desk staff with a smile and “hello.” They are very professional.
- I’ve been coming to Emory probably over 10 years. [I was] hesitant about coming to a big city hospital at first, but I’ve found Emory to be the best of the best overall. Love my doctor, James Spivey, and my whole [liver] transplant team is terrific.
- HUGE improvement in the promptness of the registration process.
- My labs were taken promptly and the phlebotomist was very pleasant.
- Total redesign from my last visit (clinic). Much warmer, inviting and attractive.
- Excellent and efficient visit.
- Dr. Spivey is an excellent caregiver and I am VERY fortunate to have him as my liver transplant doctor. I feel that he genuinely cares about my physical as well as mental well-being. And as busy as I know he is, he makes me feel as if I’m the most important issue at hand during the time we spend together! Not only is he a Great Doc, he’s a Great Guy!!
- Dr. [Sharon] Graves [transplant nephrologist] is the greatest!
- The staff are professional and very friendly and patient-oriented.
- Emory has always provided a level of care that goes a step above and beyond what is required. I would recommend EUH to anyone in need of a health care facility. Emory University Hospital is one of the best in Atlanta.
- The only tests [I had] performed were an EKG and labs drawn. Both of these services were very professional and an easy experience.
- The staff always takes great care of me!
- Service all around was excellent!
- The lab technicians are wonderful! They are friendly and caring. Very professional and they know you by name. Have never been treated anything but great by these individuals.
- The transplant center always takes good care of me in every way!
- Krystal Lee and Dr. [JP] Norvell [liver transplant program] are fantastic!!!
about Emory Transplant Center