Now you can get all the facts you need about bariatric surgery at Emory Healthcare without waiting for the next group seminar. The free online seminar contains the same in-depth information provided in our in-person, group seminars, conveniently available whenever and wherever you want. This means you can watch a segment or two or the entire seminar; plus, you can watch segments as often as you like, and share the information with friends or family.
- Hear from individuals who have had bariatric surgery at Emory Healthcare
- Meet members of our surgical and program teams
- Determine if you are a candidate for bariatric surgery
- Learn about the bariatric procedures performed at Emory Healthcare
- Learn about the risks and benefits of bariatric procedures
- Discover the nutritional steps to success before and after bariatric surgery
- Hear our step-by-step process that will guide you through bariatric surgery and beyond
In the online seminar, you will:
Before becoming a bariatric surgery patient at Emory Healthcare, you must attend either the online bariatric surgery seminar or the in-person group bariatric surgery seminar held several times a year. You may view the online seminar as often as you like, but if you are considering bariatric surgery at Emory Healthcare, we require you to register so that you complete the attendance requirement.
Emory Bariatric Center is the only weight loss center in the region to offer both surgical and non-surgical weight loss options. Plus, the accredited program is the only one affiliated with Emory Healthcare.
Call 404-778-7777 or 1-800-75-EMORY (1-800-753-6679) for questions about the online seminar or about bariatric surgery at Emory Healthcare.