From front-line care and complex surgery to health screenings and rehabilitation care, every member of our Emory Healthcare team makes a difference in the lives of our patients and our communities. Our core purpose – improving lives and providing hope – guides our work every single day.
And our commitment to exceptional care is consistently recognized. Most recently, three hospitals are again recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the best in Georgia and metro Atlanta.
Three Emory Hospitals Ranked Best in Georgia and Atlanta
For the eleventh year in a row, Emory University Hospital was named the No. 1 hospital in Georgia and metro Atlanta in the regional rankings in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals issue. This location includes Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital and Emory University Hospital Wesley Woods.
In addition, Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital ranked No. 2 in Georgia and metro Atlanta for the seventh consecutive year, and Emory University Hospital Midtown ranked No. 5 for a third year in a row on the 2022-23 Best Regional Hospitals list.
Emory Healthcare is also well represented among the 2022-23 Best Hospitals Specialty Rankings in the same issue:
- Emory University Hospital ranked nationally in the following adult specialties: Cancer, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery and Urology. The hospital was considered high performing in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Orthopaedics and Pulmonary & Lung Surgery.
- Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital ranked high performing in Cancer, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Orthopaedics and Pulmonary & Lung Surgery.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown ranked nationally in Ear, Nose and Throat for the fourth year in a row since that program moved to the hospital, and high performing in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery and Geriatrics.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital was considered high performing in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery and
- Emory Rehabilitation Hospital ranked nationally for the second consecutive year in the adult specialty of Rehabilitation.
View the complete list of the 2022-23 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings.
Providing Exceptional Care
Our hospitals have also been named top Georgia and U.S. hospitals by Newsweek and achieved Magnet designation in recognition of the dedication and exceptional care our nurses provide. As Georgia’s “most trusted” health system brand, we are honored that our patients and community trust us to care for themselves and their families.
Whether we are caring for the most complex patients, including our world-leading 93% COVID survival rates, to celebrating new moms and dads as they welcome the newest members of their families, each member of our Emory Healthcare team is committed to our patient- and family-centered care model – and to improving the health of our community and continuously innovating to discover new treatments, new therapies and new care models.
Subscribe to Emory Health Source
For more stories about how the people at Emory Healthcare make a difference, the care that helps patients every day, and health and wellness tips, subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.