Emory Healthcare is pleased to announce a new partnership with HealthFair – a national testing provider that brings convenient and affordable health testing to community neighborhoods via its mobile screening buses. HealthFair is a Joint Commission-accredited mobile screening company that works with academic medical centers as well as community hospitals across the United States.
Beginning January 2014, Emory Healthcare will collaborate with HealthFair to provide cardiovascular screenings to organizations and communities in the Atlanta area. Mammography screenings will be available in the Spring of 2014.
Screening plans are tailored to the needs of the participant, and all tests are read and evaluated by Emory Healthcare physicians. This collaboration will provide metro Atlanta communities with greater access to important screening services and to Emory Healthcare physicians and providers.
Upcoming screening dates and locations:
- January 20, Rite Aid – Kennesaw
- January 21, LA Fitness – Douglasville
- January 22, Fitness 19 – Woodstock
- January 23, Walgreens – Atlanta
- January 24, CVS – Dacula
- January 25, Just Fitness 4U – Marietta
- January 27, Publix – Powder Springs
- January 28, Parc at Piedmont East Cobb – Marietta
- January 29, Dogwood Forest- Fayetteville
- January 30, Kroger – Atlanta
- January 31, Walgreens – Kennesaw
- February 1, Publix – Covington
- February 4, Walgreens – Alpharetta
For more information on the different screening options and/or to schedule your screening appointment, visit www.emoryhealthcare.org/screening.