Wednesday, April 4, 2012 is National Start Walking Day! Emory University and Emory Healthcare employees – get your walking shoes out and meet us for a 30-minute walk on Wednesday, April 4, at one of the following locations:
- Emory University Hospital Midtown, 2:00 pm – meet at the fountain between the Orr and Glenn Buildings
- Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital, 12:00 pm – meet near the entrance to the Medical Office Building
- Lullwater Preserve, 11:45 am and 12:30 pm – meet at the gates to Lullwater Park
- Grady, 11:45 am and 12:30 pm – meet in the Faculty Office Building lobby
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital, 10:00 am and 10:45 am – meet in the meditation garden between the Harrison
- The Carter Center,12:25 pm – meet in the parking lot staff entrance Outpatient Building and the Florence Erb Hayes Specialty Center
For more information, please contact Melissa Morgan, email@example.com or 404-727-4328.
If you are not an Emory employee and want to get your organization involved in National Start Walking Day, contact the American Heart Association by visiting www.startwalkingnow.org and request a toolkit.
Take a step to better health and start walking!