And…heart disease kills more women than the next 5 highest causes COMBINED! In fact, 40,000 more women than men die of heart disease each year.
Gina Lundberg, MD, cardiologist at Saint Joseph’s Hospital who specializes in heart disease in women gives tips of how you can lower your risk for heart disease and protect yourself!
Don’t forget to join Emory Healthcare nutritionist Cheryl Williams, RD, LD on Thursday, February 9 for a live chat to learn some ideas for heart healthy recipes. To register visit emoryhealthcare.org/mdchats!
- WEB EVENT – Top Heart Healthy Foods (Online Chat)
- Emory Healthcare Women & Heart Disease Program
- Emory Healthcare Heart Disease Prevention
- American Heart Association – Go Red
- Emory Healthcare Healthy Recipes