U.S. News & World Report released their 2nd Annual Best Diets. The annual rankings were designed to help dieters determine what the best diet for them is. Emory Heart & Vascular Center physician Laurence Sperling, MD was one of the 22 nationally recognized experts who judged the diets. According to the “Best Diets 2012” rankings, the 22 experts evaluated 25 different diets and concluded that the five Easiest Diets to Follow are:
- Weight Watchers
- Jenny Craig
- Mediterranean Diet
- – (tie) Slim-Fast and Volumetrics
If you made the resolution to lose weight and start a heart healthy diet this year, try one of Emory’s Heart Healthy Recipes for Wellness! We have recipes for all categories including appetizers, breakfasts, entrees, soups, salads and desserts. All the recipes have all the nutritional information outlined so you know exactly how healthy you are eating. Start the year off right by getting your diet back on track!
Visit Emory Healthcare’s recipes website to find recipes for caregivers, skin healthy recipes, tooth friendly recipes and weight loss recipes! Happy New Year to you all!
- UPCOMING WEB EVENT – Nutrition & Heart Disease
- Tips for Eating Better for a Healthier Heart
- Comfort Foods, Substitution is the Name of the Game
- Lower Your Blood Sugar and Protect Your Heart
- Emory Healthcare Recipes for Wellness
- U.S. News & World Report – Rankings & Reviews