One third of people living in the United States experiences high blood pressure. If you are one of the many who suffer from high blood pressure, join Emory Heart & Vascular Center preventive cardiologist Dr. Susmita Parashar on Tuesday, December 6 at 12:30 p.m. for an interactive online Q & A web chat. The topic is “Diagnosing, Treating and Managing High Blood Pressure.”
Dr. Parashar will be available to answer questions and discuss various topics about hypertension including symptoms, diagnosis, and treating and living with hypertension. To register for the online chat, visit: http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/heart or click the image to the right to be directed to the chat sign-up form.
- Emory Healthcare MD Chats (ALL)
- Manage Your Blood Pressure & Keep Your Heart Healthy
- Emory Healthcare Recipes for Wellness (including those to help lower bloodpressure)
- Emory Heart & Vascular Center
- Emory Heart & Vascular Women’s Heart Program