With the warmer weather fast approaching, it’s time to start trading in those hats and gloves for shorts and swimsuits. To help get your body ready for the summer, join Emory Aesthetic Center plastic surgeon, Dr. Felmont Eaves, on Tuesday, March 10, 2014 from Noon – 1PM as he discusses body contouring options that can help improve the shape of your body and tighten excess or loose skin. Dr. Eaves will walk you through both surgical and non-surgical options – including liposuction, tummy tucks, arm or thigh lifts and surgery after weight loss. If the normal effects of aging or childbearing have made you wonder if a cosmetic body contouring procedure is right for you, you won’t want to miss this chat.
Dr. Eaves will answer all of your questions to ensure you are confidently ready to take the next step such as:
- What are the different types of body contouring options offered to me?
- What types of results can I expect to see?
- Are there non-surgical options to firming my body?
- What can a body lift surgery do for my figure?
- How long is the recovery time after a liposuction?
- Does a tummy tuck or body lift leave scars?
- What is the benefit of having my body contouring procedure performed at a place like Emory Aesthetic Center?
Date: Tuesday, March, 10, 2015
Time: 12 noon – 1pm EST
Chat leaders: Dr. Felmont Eaves
Chat Topic: Body Contouring: Getting Ready for Summer