Just Add Your Comments Below and You’re Entered To Win!
If you’ve made it here, you’re probably aware that October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Because breast cancer will affect 1 in every 8 women, at Emory Healthcare, we think it’s important that awareness around breast health and breast cancer continues year round. We’ve created a space to allow our community to share thoughts, tips and advice relating to breast health and breast cancer. We want to hear from you!
- Do you have a story of survivorship?
- Have you taken preventative steps to ensure your breast health?
- Do you have nutritional advice?
- Have you won the fight against breast cancer?
- Are you actively promoting breast cancer awareness?
We ask that you share any breast health feedback and advice you have with us and women around the world by using the comment field below.
- Entry Requirements – comment on this page with any piece of feedback related to breast health and breast cancer awareness. Submission deadline is November 17th.
- Winner Selection – 2 winners will be randomly selected on November 18th to win four tickets each to the UConn vs. Georgia Tech women’s basketball game
- Visit our posting policy page for details on how we handle user contributions. We will remove any information that compromises patient privacy. Winners will be contacted via the email address used to comment. Email addresses are not displayed on the blog.
Comment on this page (below) by November 17th to be included in the drawing. Comments after submission deadline are welcomed.